Our one-day Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) course is designed for up to 12 delegates and the course includes:
- the aims and principles of first aid;
- the role of the first aider;
- incident and casualty assessment;
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation;
- management of the unconscious casualty;
- hypovolaemic shock; and
- minor injuries.
Our half-day Appointed persons course is designed for up to 12 delegates and the course includes
- how to deal with an emergency
- accident reporting
- the skills to help someone who is:
- unresponsive and breathing
- unresponsive and not breathing
- having a seizure.
On successful completion of either course, you will receive a First Aid for Appointed Persons certificate or an Emergency First Aid at Work HSE certified certificate.
Please email us for further info.